There are days when we are enthusiastic and want to cook with multiple ingredients. We give our soul and heart to cooking on those days.
On the contrary, there are days when we just want to order food but not able to. So, we take a deep breath, step into the kitchen, and look for a quick and healthy meal.
Asian food mushrooms recipe is for those days when you don’t feel like cooking but want something healthy on your dining table. This recipe is quite instant and consumes less time. But gives such a mouth-watering flavor.
Once you try the Asian food mushrooms recipe, you will find it making again and again.
To make this delicious recipe gather the following ingredients.
- Mushrooms- This is the star ingredient of this dish. You can use button mushrooms as they have a simple, earthy taste.
- Garlic sauce- This ingredient will give your dish a salty, spicy, and slightly sweet flavor.
- Sesame oil- As we are preparing Asian food, it is necessary to taste like Asian food. Sesame oil gave it a nutty flavor.
- Honey- It will provide sweetness.
- Chilli Garlic Sauce- It will complement the sweetness and give a hot, garlicky, and tangy taste.
- Chopped Scallions- This will give a beautiful look to your food. It is for garnishing and taste.
Instruction For Making Asian Food Mushrooms Recipe
- Firstly, place a large pan over medium-high heat. And add sesame oil into the pan.
- Once hot, now add mushrooms to it. Saute it until the color of the mushrooms turns light brown. It will take about 3-5 minutes. Stir the mushrooms with light hands.
- Stir those saute mushrooms with honey, chili sauce, and garlic sauce. After giving it a good stir, keep it on a simmer flame until liquid is mostly absorbed.
- Now you are just one step away from completing your perfect Asian food mushrooms recipe. All you need to do is sprinkle with chopped scallions.
Secret tip: Serve it immediately after cooking. It will taste amazing.
Different Ways Of Serving This Mushrooms
Everyone who tried the Asian food mushrooms recipe just falls in love with it and makes this dish again and again. The main crucial reason behind this is that it can be served with multiple dishes, such as a topper for the grilled steaks or chicken. And if you are a vegetarian, then you can have it over rice.
You can also eat them as a side dish or can be served with fried eggs.
I am sure that this effortless and flavorsome Asian food Mushrooms recipe is going to be one of your new favorite mushrooms recipes. The tangy taste of the chilly sauce, garlic sauce, and honey, along with mushroom, sesame oil going to hit the spot every time. I hope you have a great time cooking this recipe.