If you are somebody who enjoys a plate full of flavor, you are reading just the right article. Asian pasta salad is a dish full of flavor. This is perfect and wholesome picnic food. The Asian pasta salad is healthy, nourishing, and tastes extremely divine. It comes together in less than 30 minutes, so you can easily cook it even when you are late for your workplace. The sesame dressing makes it taste even more heavenly. It is a satisfying meal with vibrant colors and fun textures.
Ingredients Required For Asian Pasta Salad Dressing
There are a number of ingredients required for the dressing. Here is the needed ingredient needed for the dressing:
- One-fourth cup vegetable oil
- Three tablespoons rice vinegar
- Two cloves of garlic properly minced
- One tablespoon of soy sauce
- Three tablespoons of pure honey
- Three teaspoons of granulated sugar
- Two tablespoons of Asian toasted sesame oil
- Half teaspoon of freshly grounded black pepper
- One tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds
- One-third cup canola or olive oil
- One-fourth teaspoon of kosher salt.
- One teaspoon freshly chopped ginger
Ingredients Required For The Pasta Salad
Given below are the ingredients required for the main pasta salad:
- 16 Oz cooked drained and cooled rotini ( shells, penne, and cavatappi can also be used instead of rotini).
- 16 Oz of fresh coleslaw mix
- One red bell pepper thinly sliced
- half cup chopped carrots
- One-fourth cup thinly sliced green onions
- One-fourth cup properly chopped cilantro
- One-fourth cup sliced almonds
- Olive oil
Instructions To Cook Asian Pasta Salad
In a large bowl, whisk all the dressing ingredients well and transfer them to the freezer. Keep it chilled and ready for usage. Now in a large pot, boil the pasta, drain the water and rinse with cold water. This makes sure that the pasta doesn’t stick. Adding olive oil while boiling will further keep it glossy and also keep it from sticking. Add the boiled pasta to a large bowl and add all the vegetables to it and gently toss to combine it all together. Now pour all the chilled dressing over the pasta and gently toss for the pasta to get completely coated in the dressing. Cover the pasta with a lid and let it cool down. It will really be a great idea to store the pasta overnight in the refrigerator.
Benefits Of Asian Pasta Salad
Asian Pasta Salad is a wholesome tummy filler packed with nutrients. Pasta is high in carbohydrate content and releases energy at a slow and sustained level. The recipe is low in sodium and is cholesterol-free. It contains vegetables which is a good source of vitamins and nutrients. Pasta is enriched with folic acid, and it is really great for childbearing women. A pasta salad acts as a balanced diet. When combined with lean proteins and vegetables, it can hit the correct dietary goals. Apart from the Asian Pasta Salad, there are a number of other fresh pasta salads which would be excellent as a wholesome meal.